The next Academy course with places available is scheduled for October. There are no other positions available at this time.
TOTALTEC is a leading Guyanese oilfield service company which recruits, trains, and places qualified candidates across the emerging Guyana service sector. These positions are primarily in oilfield services: with service companies new to Guyana, our partner companies, or with TOTALTEC. Many attend training at the TOTALTEC Academy.
Candidates wishing to apply for available opportunities, shown on this page, should send their CV, complete with introductory cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com
Alternatively, you may deliver a hard copy of your CV and cover letter to the TOTALTEC address: 266 Earls Ave, Subryanville, Georgetown, Guyana.
Suitable candidates will be contacted directly through email or phone to arrange an interview. We receive too many applications to acknowledge them individually.
TOTALTEC is an equal opportunity employer; all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.We are accepting applications for the Trainee Field Operators course beginning in October.
Suitable candidates will attend our 8 week internationally recognized industry training course, prior to placement in one of many opportunities. If you are successful you will hear back from us regarding your application.
Suitable candidates must meet the following basic requirements:
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with ability to multitask
- Medically fit and in good health
- Willing to learn and develop
- Ability to work outdoors/offshore and travel, if required
- Willing to be away from home for extended periods
- Valid Guyanese ID card
- Certificate of Clearance from Guyana Police Force
- Two letters of references
- Fully committed to safety in every part of life
Additional, Preferred Requirements:
- Technical Trade Certificate / Trade background / Apprenticeship
- Prior work experience in an industrial sector
- Ability to use a computer / basic web applications and communications